Know Your World Cricket Championship 2 App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Minimum Requirement :
1GB RAM | Android 4.0 or later | Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU | GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
Welcome to the Next Generation in Mobile Cricket Gaming! Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game at the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Uper-Cut! This is a game built for you the cricket fan! You have loads to look forward to! You can customize your players and cheer you team with customized banners! You can also look forward to scintillating animations, more cricketing venues, new controls and new camera angles! ‘World Cricket Championship 2’ has features that makes it the most the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricket. Be prepared for insane fun!!
Our list of awesome Features include:
· 45+ different batting shots, including the most wanted Helicopter shot, Dil-Scoop, Upper-cut etc.,
· Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for free!
· The much awaited Autoplay mode for bowling and batting!
· Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
· Challenging AI opponent
· Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
· Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance and this enables them to improve progressively
· 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams. TEST Cricket, Hot Events and more than 4 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series.
· The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
· Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
· Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
· The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
· Cinematic cameras and real time lighting enhances the visual appeal.
· Realtime Infographics representations include:
– 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
– Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
– 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
· Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
· Over 40+ in-game camera angles
· Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
· Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
· Fielders are configured with advanced ball – head coordination system.
· Professional Audio commentary
· Dynamic ground ambient sounds
· Batting Timing Meter, (following by a lofted shot)
– Perfect timing- Results in a sure six but it is not very easy to execute.
– Late timing – This might result in a catch or a top-edge
– Early timing – A very low powered shot.
· Field placement to control your opponent AI batsman
– 10 field options
– Manual field placement to plan & bowl accordingly & to master yourself as captain
· User can edit the player names and their roles.
· Misfielding, stunning wicketkeeper catches, quick stumping & tight 3rd umpire decisions to create realistic cricketing experience.
· Over 100+ motion captured animations
· Battle tested and updated engine to provide fluid 30fps gaming on most mid-range devices.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/WorldCricketChampionship
GET_ACCOUNTS – To Sign-in into the game using your Google account
READ_PHONE_STATE -Enables us to send you push notifications on various updates & offers
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – To serve you location specific ads & offers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – For saving your game progress, statistics, game assets, caching ads & offers
I really like this game. Very different from other mobile Cricket games. Loved the graphics and commentary. One thing I would say is if you’re putting this much time into a game like this. Do some research on player’s names and skin tone. It makes for a more realistic feel. I haven’t played with any team but the West Indies but I can say all their names and skin tone are Incorrect. I will try to donate a bit later. Good luck and hope to see more good stuff from you guys.
Excellent… Addictive This is best cricket game I ever played. Best graphics, best playing options, best features and feels like playing Real cricket. It’s very addictive and you can play continuously for unlimited time.I have played it for many hours continuously. You can play it without internet connection too and that’s the best thing.If you do not want to see ads which pop up frequently, you should play it with Internet Off.Later after your game is over just switch on the internet to sync your progress.
Good game and good graphics Hi.. This is one of the best cricket games I have played so far. The variety of series and gameplay are interesting. However since the day I have unlocked the ODI series, I am not able to play the game. I was playing a match in the ODI series and the game sort of crashed and now I am not able to play any mode at all. I don’t want to reinstall the game since I will lose all my progress then. Please look into this issue. All in all its an amazing game. Thanks for ur efforts.
Amazing game no doubt it is the best one available right now. I like every thing in this game from gameplay to graphics. But It just need few new features Like Able to customize opponent kits Ball leaving animations when you’re batting because when opponent is batting there are always new animation for leaving the ball but not when we are batting. That’s all
What’s new – in Version 2.1
1) Five new bowler actions included (3 Fast Bowlers & 2 Spinners)
2) New set of 50 & 100 runs celebrations are included
3) Decision Review System (DRS) improvement
4) In Blitz tournament mode, now you can replay the lost match by watching a video ad
5) Commentary is included within the game itself
6) Few performance improvement in gameplay & graphical improvement in stadiums (so kindly re-download the stadiums)
7) Few minor bug fixes
September 28, 2016
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 65.00 – ₹ 470.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Nextwave Multimedia Inc
Irving, Texas 75063
World Cricket Championship 2 for PC Free Download Links:
World Cricket Championship 2 for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the World Cricket Championship 2 for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run World Cricket Championship 2 for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
World Cricket Championship 2 for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for World Cricket Championship 2:
Inorder to run World Cricket Championship 2 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the World Cricket Championship 2 for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including World Cricket Championship 2 for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running World Cricket Championship 2 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install World Cricket Championship 2 for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the World Cricket Championship 2 for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.