Know Your The Big Journey App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Sometimes all you need is good friends, good food… plus some adventure and a cat or three, of course. The Big Journey is a casual, tilt-controlled game for everyone.
Mr. Whiskers is just your average food-loving feline, but when his best friend, the dumpling master Mr. Cho, goes missing, Mr. Whiskers sets out on an adventure to find him. Tilt your device (or use the optional on-screen controls) to roll and jump through beautiful environments along to an original soundtrack by Ukranian folk band Choconauts. Bounce across jelly pillows, roll through beautiful fields or mysterious mines, and unlock new cats to play as while you discover new friends. The Big Journey is casual, cat-filled, squishy physics adventure for all ages. Dumpling?
Bounce around beautiful levels with casual, relaxing gameplay for everyone.
Look for new friends and track down delicious food to fill your belly in every stage.
Play as a huggable, squishable kitty in a vibrant world with an original soundtrack.
Tilt your device, or use simple three-button controls to roll and jump through levels.
Awesome game. Reminds me a lot of loco roco on PSP. Everything is pleasant on the game, from the graphics style to the gameplay and original soundtrack in this game. The controls could use a slight tweaking, but even then the controls are still pretty good though. Excellent job developer! Well worth the asking price! Would also like to see a few more levels too 😉
I may be back to improve my rating, but this is my opinion after playing the first 6 levels (I believe there’s 25 total). The artwork is delightful, very beautiful and cheerful! But I don’t feel like I spend a lot of time appreciating it, because I’m fiddling with tedious controls. Playing with a squishy character means loose controls, and adding a tilt control scheme to that makes gameplay feel very sloppy. I always hit the slugs because I can’t jump high enough. The button controls (my first thought – – yayyy!) don’t control the cat, they tilt the world. Which makes me queasy and is worse than the tilt controls. I give you points for taking the path less chosen, but most games have conventional controls for good reason.
This game…man this game! It’s so adorable! I love the fun characters and art, as well as the game play. It reminds me of one of my favorite games from the PSP era, Loco Roco. Looking for a charming fun game to play on the go? Pick this up. It’s well worth the money.
Super cute game, I can tell a lot of love went into this one. It’s not the most challenging game in the world, very zen. Definitely enjoying this one 🙂
– removed write permission
April 26, 2017
100 – 500
4.1 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
16808 Armstrong Ave
Irvine CA 92606
The Big Journey for PC Free Download Links:
The Big Journey for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Big Journey for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Big Journey for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Big Journey for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Big Journey:
Inorder to run The Big Journey on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Big Journey for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Big Journey for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Big Journey on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Big Journey for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Big Journey for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.