Know Your PITFALL! App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“On his 30th Anniversary, take control of Pitfall Harry™ once again in PITFALL!, inspired by the 1982 Classic that started it all, now re-envisioned and re-booted on Android!
Escape the wrath on an angry volcano while collecting ancient treasures in PITFALL!, an adrenaline-fuelled, free-running adventure set in a deadly jungle with twists and turns that will always keep you on your toes. As the iconic Pitfall Harry, test your skills to race through jungles, caves and native villages while avoiding death-defying obstacles such as fiery volcanic flames, tumbling ancient artefacts, and narrow cliff side pathways. Challenge your reflexes by jumping, sliding, and using your deadly whip to take out classic PITFALL! foes like rattlesnakes and scorpions while avoiding the death grip of a crocodile’s jaw as you swing across ravines. Make sure to always keep a watchful eye as danger lurks around every corner!
• The “Free Runner” evolved! Navigate through constantly changing environments as you make your way through narrow trenches, dark caverns, and cascading waterfalls with cinematic camera angles.
• Level up and trade in your loot for a trove of game changing powerups that can be used to enhance your experience and customize your wardrobe
• Top your friends’ scores on Twitter and Facebook and stake your claim as the real king of the jungle!
• Easy swipe and tilt controls allow you to jump right in!”
Loved it then and I love it now! I played Pitfall many hours in my youth. I am still playing Pitfall for many hours. Its a different versions than Atari but I love what you’ve done. I love the check points and tonics that save me from starting over at the beginning. I love that there’s a variety of things to watch out for. For me, much more enjoyable than Temple Run.The game was performing great….now all of a sudden it is moving very slowly. Any idea what happened? Or how I can get it back the way,it was?
Chi Him Wong
Needs several adjustments This should have more to do with the original if it’s named after it. Seems like a typical runner game. I agree having to start over every time makes this game unappealing. Having lives and free continues would have given me incentive to continue. Creators need to realize if anyone’s looking for a pitfall game, it’s going to be people familiar with the original, cause the new generation who doesn’t know about pitfall wouldn’t be searching for this.
Half way sucky game The graphics and general idea of the game is great as a running game, but u need some kind of coin that u buy with real $ to be able to start from the point u left off. If u don’t have the coin then u have to start over everytime from the beginning. U don’t even get to keep the diamonds collected. Change that r give a way to earn the coins without using real $.
This game is decent but eventually falls into the pit. Mixed emotions. Starting from the beginning every time is retarded. The graphics move so fast you can’t identify obstacles, particularly in dark caves, you die and start from the beginning?? If anything that’s infuriating and makes me not want to purchase the game. You simply can’t get a grip on this game. The developers over thought it.
Miscellaneous Optimizations for Android
January 30, 2015
5,000,000 – 10,000,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 12+
₹ 130.88 – ₹ 1,843.80 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Activision Publishing, Inc.
3100 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, California, 90405
PITFALL! for PC Free Download Links:
PITFALL! for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the PITFALL! for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run PITFALL! for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
PITFALL! for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for PITFALL!:
Inorder to run PITFALL! on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the PITFALL! for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including PITFALL! for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running PITFALL! on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install PITFALL! for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the PITFALL! for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.