Know Your Minion Forest App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
A mystic forest, ‘Avana’.
The symbol of the last utopia, has now attacked by the troublesome dust monsters ‘Moonies’ and their leader ‘Bloody Queen’.
Little minions of Avana is out to search for their last bastion of peace…
1. Collect the cutest minions!
Make friends with the minions :
Marshmallowy ‘Momo’, brave ‘Piyo’, and the count, ‘Ghostbunny’, and many more!
2. Fun and easy adventures!
With hero minions, you can beat the Moonies of ‘Dark Road’.
How to make them heroes? Just play the puzzle!
3. Make a cozy homeland of your own!
How would you like to make your land?
Crystal Castle? Summer Amusement Park? Or Covered with lovely Cherry Blossoms?
4. Even more fun with friends!
You can exchange more energies and get special minions!
Facebook friends, Google+, you can even make friends inside the game world.
5. Shake that phone!
‘Minion Shake’ gives a fresh and funny change of looks to your minions.
Just shake your phone and wish for luck!
* Minion Forest is now open for a Beta service.
* During the Beta period, we provide English support only.
* In-app purchase available.
※ Minion Forest requires following permissions.
* GET_ACCOUNTS : App use Google+ account to link with your game account.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : App use photos of yours for setting profile picture of your avatar in game.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : App save picture of your avatar into your album.
[SUPPORT] : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Vallery Do
I am totally in love with the game, but there is one thing I’d like to be fixed. I can’t put on a profile picture since it seems that it’s gone every time I quit the game. I’ve been trying to figure out why and how should I make my profile picture stay there permanently but Idk how… Please help me ;-;
It’s annoying that when you connect to Facebook, it insist that you share with your friend list otherwise it’ll just bug out and say log in error. Even though I logged in by Google previously, after this fiasco with Facebook, I can’t log in by Google anymore. Can’t play even as a guest.
I’ve been waiting for this English version since before the original Korean one got pulled off the market! I hope this game gets far
The minions look cute and the graphics look amazing to me in the first look, but the contents are taking forever to get doenloaded, still trying to download…zzzz
Now you can invite social friends.
And some minor bugs fix and improvements.
March 9, 2017
10,000 – 50,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Users Interact, Shares Info, Digital Purchases
₹ 60.00 – ₹ 5,800.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
V8 Corporation Co., Ltd.
Minion Forest for PC Free Download Links:
Minion Forest for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Minion Forest for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Minion Forest for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Minion Forest for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Minion Forest:
Inorder to run Minion Forest on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Minion Forest for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Minion Forest for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Minion Forest on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Minion Forest for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Minion Forest for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.