Know Your Kidu: A Relentless Quest App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
KIDU: A Relentless Quest is a totally free game. Discover fourteen unique levels where you will live incredible adventures. Make use of the accelerometer and be advised with the perspective to solve the puzzles suggested by INvoluntary Games Studio.
The first low poly game that uses the accelerometer of the device in order to have amazing perspective views.
The game is available in several languages: english, spanish, french, german, italian, portuguese, traditional chinese, symplified chinese, korean, hindi and russian.
Run, jump, roll and crouch! “KIDU: A Relentless Quest” offers you 4 worlds and 14 levels. Set in different and separated civilizations, going from the Ancient Mayan to the oriental Chinese culture. Live the mystery and treasures that are waiting for you in every level!
The platforming games aren’t what the used to be! Discover a new way of playing where perspective has a leading role in the gameplay of the game. Hidden platforms, acts of faith and thousands of traps that only can be resolved by moving your device.
The great animations, as well as each level, will get you into a story as in the games of bygone days. Enjoy incredible kinematics and get to the end of the game to know Chack’s destiny.
It’s a truly unique game, very beautiful. My only complaint is the run button that sometimes doesn’t work smoothly. I’m only on the 2nd level but I already stuck thou I used a hint, no idea where to jump. And I wish it was a more action game where you could also shoot
I can’t help but feel sad for the developers as this game is not popular and had less stars( if it’s not working for you, try restarting your device). Must download . Has a completely new way of playing and might be the start of a new genre. Must play for sure. Would take time to get your hands fit for it but still it’s great
After 5 minutes of seeing the title menu (?), I just gave up. I am moving the screen, looking for anything that will let me start the game, I swipe in every angle, I click on planets, stars, words and letters. Nothing. An awful way to start a game.
On a Nexus 5X, hung up on start up and phone becomes extremely laggy as well as heats up unnaturally. Needs more bug fixing I guess.
KNOWN ISSUE: If unable to start a new game – To solve this, please restart your device. We apologize for inconvenience
June 2, 2017
10,000 – 50,000
4.1 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 130.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
INvoluntary Games Studio
Ciudad de México, C.P. 03020, México.
Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC Free Download Links:
Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Kidu: A Relentless Quest:
Inorder to run Kidu: A Relentless Quest on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Kidu: A Relentless Quest on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Kidu: A Relentless Quest for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.