Know Your Diversion App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Monkeys! Cats! Frogs! Pigs! Dinos! and More! Plus 30 new levels! Plus all new World 7 with the dreaded Snail Boss!
Like platform games? Like running games? Well, you’re gonna luv Diversion: 255 levels, 8 Worlds, 700+ characters – one touch!
– Challenging gameplay requires timing and puzzle solving
– Cheat codes for in-game prizes: gem packs, characters, levels!
– Daily Bonus! Earn gems and characters every day you play!
– Boss battles!
– 700+ fully-animated playable characters to unlock and collect
– 255 Levels
– 8 Unique 3D Worlds
– 3rd person camera: see all the action
– Different every time you play!
– Any gem or token pack purchase removes all in-game ads… forever!!!
– Google Play Games Leaderboards and Achievements
– Bluetooth controller support
– New ways to earn free save tokens
– Tablet support
★★ Hover World Preview level!!! Cruise around on your hover board collecting gems, or jump off and run around in this free roaming world. Check out http://facebook.com/ezonecom for details! ★★
Be amazed at what you can do : run, jump, climb, hang, swim, zip, slide, and even fly! As you progress through levels you’ll unlock more challenging gameplay and hazards, including: spikes, chasms, zip-lines, slides, ledges, holes, buttons, spiderbots, bouncer bombs, water, laser walls, meteors, security drones, aliens, mutant sharks, chompers, stompers, lava, steam vents, blast vents, reversers, stoppers, portals, spike rollers, and more! 175 challenging levels will require timing and puzzle solving skills to complete and unlock hundreds of playable characters including: Ninja, Alien, Rocket, Karate, Robo, 60s, Zombie, Burglar, Tiger, Egyptian and even the Freaky Chicken and Future Banana!
Will this be your next Diversion?
Note: Diversion is a graphically intensive game and a high powered device is recommended. If you are on an older device and notice some lag during play, try switching to the LOW graphics setting in the options menu.
If you are enjoying Diversion, make sure you check out our other games:
“Snow Spin”: http://ezone.com/android/ss
“Team Awesome”: http://ezone.com/android/ta
“Crazy Snowboard”: http://ezone.com/android/cs
UPGRADE TIP: We suggest you save your progress with the free ‘cloud save’ feature. That way if something goes wrong during the upgrade you can restore your game progress.
A Google User
There are so many levels and obstacles. the graphics are great and the game runs really smooth on my samsung galaxy s2. The many game elements you encounter at evrry level is astounding, you never know what to expect. Diversion ranks as the best game i have played on android, together with cut the rope. i bought the game and i think its worth more than the 99c. great art and programming work. WE NEED A DIVERSION 2.
SECOND TIME AROUND This game is cool not just to pass the time but you will find yourself playing just to see what the next level brings. This app has almost everything you look for in a game. Excellent graphics to which the colors are brightly displayed, goal oriented, each level having a different format. As my title reads “second time around” gets better because your able to see the things you missed the first time. The only thing lacking is a sequel. I do not hesitate giving a 5Star⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating with a double thumbs up👍👍
GREAT COVER PAGE I just started playing this game. What caught my eye is the cover page for the app itself. Color coordinated graphics are very appealing to the eye. Since starting the first level, the only reason I stopped playing is because the “rate this game” request popped up. So do yourself a solid and at least try this game. To the developers of the game::::Here’s your rating, I’ll update it as I progress.⭐⭐⭐⭐
A Google User
Old good memories !! This game was the best on its time. I enjoyed it alot and got addicted to it. Last time I played was in 2014, once again installed it today and played. BUT there is something wrong with the textures in some levels in the same worlds. The character is colored and so is the background, but the land, the birds, the fire, the trees, the statues and everything is white and only white!!
Updated icon and new ways to unlock save tokens and gems.
February 25, 2016
5,000,000 – 10,000,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 7+
₹ 25.00 – ₹ 1,354.18 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Perth, Western Australia
Diversion for PC Free Download Links:
Diversion for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Diversion for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Diversion for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Diversion for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Diversion:
Inorder to run Diversion on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Diversion for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Diversion for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Diversion on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Diversion for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Diversion for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.